Whether you have your staircases for years in your home or you are newly moved into a house with pathetic looking and damaged stairway, Floor Sanding Experts London can help you with domestic and commercial projects, including hotels, restaurants, school building, etc. in London. Stairs restoration is often neglected, but it should not be that way, since stairways are an important interior design component, also functional and with everyday use value. Staircases and balustrade in bad condition will not only decrease the quality of everyday life in the house but also can cause major future issues. Our stairs restoration department in London guarantees professional repair, individual approach, affordable cost and amazing results in no time for every repair project we undertake.
Our stairs restoration experts will provide further information on the repair service whenever they are asked for every London project, so feel free to contact them if you are interested in the topic. Anyway, you need to do a phone call in 020 70360622 or contact us through e-mail or the contact form of the site to make a stairs restoration appointment. Our London repair department staff offers free and an obligation site visit to start the project successfully. That way our experts will check the staircase’s condition, inspecting the problem and suggest you the best methodology to solve it. After achieving consensus on the time and service charges needed for the restoration, our technics will start to improve the condition of the stairs and the balustrade. Here is a list of the most common issue problems, provoking stairs restoration:
- Squeaky and loose threads and risers
- Loose banisters
- Uneven, broken or cracked wood stairs
- Worn and dull stairs and banisters finish
- Peeling of wood stain patches
- Gaps, scratches, worm holes, thinner and worn wood’s surface
For all these stairs and balustrade issues our Floor Sanding Experts London experts have created the best stairs restoration methodology for London projects, based on the many years of experience we have in the flooring branch and the accumulated knowledge on every flooring topic existing. Specially designed to be as timely and effective as possible, our restoration services will improve your staircase’s condition by simply providing these process stages:
- Gap and deep scratches filling with quality putty fillers, mixed with a matching colour and texture wood dust for invisible results.
- Stair treads get squeaky and loose, because of the high traffic and wear and tear of the finish and of the wood itself, also with time the power of the wood floor adhesive and the nails and screws get loose. To prevent that we will replace the loose nails with new ones for extra stability and add quality wood floor adhesive.
- For the loose balustrade, our technicians will make new holes for screws and replace the old ones with new ones. Don't worry, they will be covered by the balustrade and invisible.
- We will replace the damaged and broken treads, finding the perfect match for your staircase. Since hardwood material tends to be expensive, we will do the perfect threads cut in the beginning to save you extra money from failed attempts.
- Our sanding, sealing and staining services will restore the initial beauty of your staircase, resulting in a sleek, smooth and glossy stair’s flooring and balustrade.